[igraph] keeping the graph's characteristics

From: Frederico Mestre
Subject: [igraph] keeping the graph's characteristics
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 13:00:53 +0100

 Hello:

I need to generate random graphs with a determined number of nodes with
different sizes. I just noticed that the only way to have the graph plotted
with the same characteristics (nodes size, position and edges) is through
the function plot. If, then, I just make plot() with the graph name as the
only argument I get a different graph each time.

Is there any way to keep these graph characteristics? I need to use these
graphs to simulate habitat patches in a landscape matrix, so the graphs must
retain their characteristics.

I don't know if I was clear enough...

Thanks,

Frederico