[igraph] new version

From: robin cowan
Subject: [igraph] new version
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 12:31:54 +0200

Dear list,

I am happy to see that the new version has been released. I am sure there are lots of new useful things in it. It does pose a bit of a problem though for those of use with lots of scripts written using the old library. I refer to the change in indexing. So a simple question: How can one keep both libraries available, with different names I suppose (igraph5 and igraph6 eg), so old scripts could run by loading igraph5 etc.

Thanks,

Robin Cowan