[igraph] How to prevent attribute prefixes in graphML e xports?

From: Marko Laakso
Subject: [igraph] How to prevent attribute prefixes in graphML e xports?
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 16:59:24 +0300

Dear igraph fellows,

We have been using igraph R-library to export GraphML files from R. The
behaviour of write.graph() function has changed in version 0.6-2 so that it
adds a prefix to each attribute name. Graph attributes get 'g_', vertex
attributes 'v_', and edge attributes 'e_' prefixes. Is there a way to
disable these prefixes so that we could preserve the original attribute
keys?

I noticed that igraph0 library can be used as a workaround but it would be
nice to have a better solution to this.

Best regards,
Marko Laakso