[igraph] (no subject)

From: Daniel Weigelt
Subject: [igraph] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 16:48:06 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I have several questions about the iGraph library

How is a Graph internally represented?

Let's say I create a graph with
int igraph_create(igraph_t *graph, const igraph_vector_t *edges, igraph_integer_t n,
igraph_bool_t directed);
How can I know which data structures are used to represent the graph internally?
Is it then really representad as a Vector of edges?

And what about that:

http://igraph.sourceforge.net/doc/html/igraph-Adjlists.html

Can I switch between the different representations?
How do I use it in an example?

Thank you

Ihr WEB.DE Postfach immer dabei: die kostenlose WEB.DE Mail App für iPhone und Android.
https://produkte.web.de/freemail_mobile_startseite/