[igraph] Does igraph support node ports/records?

From: Justin McCann
Subject: [igraph] Does igraph support node ports/records?
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 16:56:59 -0500

I've been playing around with igraph a bit, and was wondering if it
supports the concept of named input/output ports on nodes, which the
edges connect to. This is basically the same as 'ports' [1] in graphml
and 'records/fields' [2] in graphviz. I didn't have much luck figuring
that out in my search on the web.

Is there an easy way to do this using igraph? I'm mostly using igraph
for its graphml/dot input/output handling, mostly in Python.

Thanks,
     Justin

 [1] http://graphml.graphdrawing.org/primer/graphml-primer.html#Ports
 [2] http://www.graphviz.org/doc/info/shapes.html#record