Re: [igraph] degree correlation

From: Moses Boudourides
Subject: Re: [igraph] degree correlation
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 12:59:20 +0200

Thanks, Bernie. Of course, I know all this and I agree with the way
you're clarifying it. I was just surprised on how the question was
posed initially because it might have been my misunderstanding but
somehow I took the question as if the issue of correlation was posed
as a preamble to some sort of causal analysis (regression) involving
degrees. On another side, this period it just occurs that I'm working
on the well known Havel-Hakimi Theorem about graphic degree sequences
and so my mind was oriented towards the problem of determining
explicit (formal) restrictions on the possible values of vertex
degrees.

My best and a Happy New Year for you Bernie and everybody in the list,

--Moses