Re: [igraph] Fwd: How to get length of the shortest path between two ver

From: lubinbin220
Subject: Re: [igraph] Fwd: How to get length of the shortest path between two vertices
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 18:55:38 +0000

Very sorry for that, but I made a mistake. I want to ask about the function "get.shortest.paths". Yes, the "shortest.paths()" returns the length of shortest path only, but you can't specify the "from" and "to" vertices. Actually my question should be:
How can I get the lengths of the shorest paths between the specified "from" and "to" vertices. PS: I am using the R package igraph.

Many thanks for your help.

Binbin