[igraph] About the function "igraph_neighborhood( )"

From: Yi Cao
Subject: [igraph] About the function "igraph_neighborhood( )"
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 11:11:04 -0700

Hello all,

      Now there is a bipartite graph, two vertices denoted by A and B respectively. For all vertices in A, I calculate their neighborhood of order 1, by using the igraph_neighborhood( ) function. The result is stored in one argument of this function--- igraph_vector_ptr_t *res. But I am not sure what the objects of this vector_ptr are. I know they are pointers, but what kind of objects do these pointers point? vector or graph or else? I need to know this because I want to find out the common neighbors of order 1 of all vertices in A. Anyone gets some ideas? Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Yi Cao