Re: [igraph] Rewiring connected graph and/or checking connectedness loca

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Rewiring connected graph and/or checking connectedness locally
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 15:10:10 -0400

Well, yes. On a second thought, if you check for connectedness anyway,
not to mention betweenness, after each deletion and addition, then
igraph is good enough. The connectedness check has the same time
complexity as edge addition/deletion, and betweenness is much worse.

I would suggest that you try profiling your code to see what takes long.

Gabor