[igraph] Layers for edges in plot

From: Przemek Grabowicz
Subject: [igraph] Layers for edges in plot
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 19:16:59 +0100

 Dear Gabor and Tamas,

I am trying to plot my graphs in such a way that they clearly show some structural patterns. For this purpose I need to show some kind of edges on top of many others, e.g. thick red edges in the foreground and many normal gray edges in the background. I'm wondering if there is any way I could possibly achieve this under igraph. As far as I can see what plot(graph) function does right now is plotting nodes one by one with their edges, edges always under nodes, therefore it seems that sorting edges wouldn't help. What could I possibly do then?

Best,
Przemek.