Re: Re: [igraph] degree distribution for bipartite network

From: Horváth Árpád
Subject: Re: Re: [igraph] degree distribution for bipartite network
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 18:24:58 +0100

 Dear Simone,

 Tamas Nepusz írta (Dátum: 2011. Feb. 03.)
> Python does not have built-in classes for histograms/distributions,
> unlike R, so you have to do this manually or create a helper function.
> Matplotlib can then be used for plotting.

I wrote a module to deals with degree distributions:
http://mail.roik.bmf.hu/repo/cxnet/cxnet/degdist.py
Its description is here:
http://mail.roik.bmf.hu/cxnet/doc/html/tutorial_en.html#degreedistribution-class

It creates the distribution of an igraph (or networkx) graph and
- calculate of the exponent of a power law distribution
- plots cumulative and plain distribution
It uses pylab (in the pylab-matplotlib package in debian and ubuntu)

Arpad

--
Horvath  Arpad  <address@hidden>
Honlap: http://www.arek.uni-obuda.hu/harp