[igraph] python function for creating igraph_vector_t

From: Pascal Jürgens
Subject: [igraph] python function for creating igraph_vector_t
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 01:32:23 +0100

Hi,

I'd like to use my own membership vectors (from Rosvall & Bergstrom's infomap
algorithm) in the python interface. However, being a plain python list is not
enough, as they don't seem to get converted. At least, passing them into
contract_vertices crashes reliably (*).

Is there any way I can convert a list of int()s to some object that will hold
the corresponding igraph_vector_t? Or am I on the wrong path and the underlying
issue is something entirely different?

Regards,
Pascal Juergens

(*)
This is on a 0.6 build from yesterday, but also occurs on older ones:
python(5294) malloc: *** error for object 0x10582fa98: incorrect checksum for
freed object - object was probably modified after being freed.
Abort trap