[igraph] Basic question about data importation

From: Eduardo Urias
Subject: [igraph] Basic question about data importation
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 16:24:07 +0100

Hi,
I am a new user in igraph and am facing some trouble.
I am building a network of "strategic alliances" among firms and I
have the attached list of alliances.
So, each row represents an alliance where each firm is connected to each other.
How can I import this kind of data into igraph?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and I really apologize for
disturbing you with such simplistic questions.

My best regards

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Urias