Re: [igraph] creating a x-y graph using plot() in python??

From: pragya agarwal
Subject: Re: [igraph] creating a x-y graph using plot() in python??
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 12:52:37 +0530

ok, I guess I asked the wrong question.

1)How should I draw a normal graph having x-axis and y-axis using pyhton igraph. I have attached one graph, please see that.

2)If I want a list of the number of link-cuts in my graph, which function should I use. Also, what functions should I use to find the size of the largest component in my graph, or to find the average geodesic length.

3)I have a txt file with some 10,000 nodes and I used the summary function on it, but it seems to take a lot of time to give the results.(In fact, it is still executing after an hour). Is there any other method so that I can get my results quickly. ( The methos works well for small files)

Thanks,
Pragya

You need the matplotlib package for that in Python (see http://matplotlib.sf.net), igraph does not do scatterplots.