Re: [igraph] Re: igraph, visual studio c++ and libxml2

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Re: igraph, visual studio c++ and libxml2
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 14:34:24 +0100

> does not seems to be a problem of linkage to the dependent libraries.
> Actually I did a search over all the files of igraph and libxml2 and indeed
> these symbols are nowhere defined while they are required by
> foreign-graphml.c. Is that normal? What is missing? Am I wrong?
These symbols are defined in libxml2; if you see these errors, this means that
you are not linking to libxml2 properly. What files are there in
C:\libxml2-2.7.7.win32\lib? Have you added libxml2 to the list of linked
libraries or have you just added C:\libxml2-2.7.7.win32\lib to the linker path
(which is not enough)?