Re: [igraph] clustering coefficient in bipartite network

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: Re: [igraph] clustering coefficient in bipartite network
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 11:31:04 +0100

Hi Gabor,

thanks again for this piece of code...

I have to admit I am still trying to figure out what this function does in the
details, because of my lack of R expertise... so many things are unclear but I
am going to figure them out... ;)

the only thing I can say now is that I have this error:

> ccBip(g)
Errore in E(x)[subs]$weight/mapply(f, neib[el[subs, 1]], neib[el[subs,  :
        non-numeric argument transformed in binary operator

my version of igraph is, I guess, the last nightly source,
igraph_nightly_0.6-2030-20100726.tar.gz

best,
Simone