[igraph] correlation between degree of a node and average degree of its

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: [igraph] correlation between degree of a node and average degree of its neighbors
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 18:11:00 +0100

Dear List,

I am wondering how to extract the average degree of neighbors for all the nodes
in my network.

It is bipartite, but I don't think it makes difference for this purpose...

I am trying with the neighbors() function, but I cannot understand how to
extract neighbors. My aim is to plot the degree of a node vs. the average
degree of its neighbors, which should be a visual way to show assortativity, if
I get it correctly.

thanks for any help!
simone