Re: [igraph] starting with igraph

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] starting with igraph
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:32:39 +0100

Hi Julie,

graph.data.frame() does not use this format, please read its manual
page about the format it expects. There is also an example in the
manual page. You will need to convert your data to this format to
create an igraph graph from it.

Best Regards,
Gabor

PS. please consider subscribing the mailing list otherwise you might
miss some of the answers to your questions. Thanks.