[igraph] directed, weighted leading.eigenvector* algorithms

From: Carson Farmer
Subject: [igraph] directed, weighted leading.eigenvector* algorithms
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 12:46:26 +0000

Dear list,

I see from the list archives that there has been some talk of weighted and/or directed implementations of the leading.eigenvector* graph partitioning algorithms (in the R package). Looking at the code of the latest version however, I don't see any indication that this has been added (I'm not much of a C programmer, so I may have missed something there). Does anyone have a working implementation of either/both a weighted and/or directed variant of the algorithms (as suggested in [1] and [2])? Alternatively, does anyone know of another package that *does* have this algorithm implemented? I'm not against compiling the source myself, so even a patched version, or some suggestions to get me started on modifying it myself would be great!

Thanks for your time,

Carson

--
Carson J. Q. Farmer