[igraph] An algorithm to find every paths between two nodes

From: Yannick Rochat
Subject: [igraph] An algorithm to find every paths between two nodes
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 20:13:56 +0200

Dear all,

Has anyone heard of an algorithm written in R to find all paths
between two nodes of a graph ? I'm currently trying to transpose the
one from

M. Migliore, V. Martorana, F.Sciortino, An algorithm to find all paths
between two nodes in a graph, Journal of computational physics, 87,
231, (1990).

but it seems too difficult for me :-(   (and not intended for R logic)

Thanks for your help !

Yannick