[igraph] boxed.labels ?

From: Sean Goggins
Subject: [igraph] boxed.labels ?
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 16:09:31 -0400

Is there a way to create a box around labels in order to make them easier to read in complex graph?  I do this using "boxed.labels" in other "R" programs... (I know iGraph has interfaces other than R... R is just what I use).

Here is some sample code:

g<-disAll
com <- spinglass.community(g, spins=8)
V(g)$color <- com$membership+1
g <- set.graph.attribute(g, "layout", layout.kamada.kawai(g))
# here is where I would like to put a box around the labels...
plot(g, vertex.label.dist=.5, vertex.label.cex=.7, vertex.label.color="orange")

Thanks,

--
Sean P. Goggins, Ph.D
http://www.goggins.com

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
-- Margaret Mead

"The most effective way to do it, is to do it."
-- Amelia Earhart

http://www.sociotech.net