Re: [igraph] Creating regular graphs

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Creating regular graphs
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 14:13:43 +0100

Hi,

> I am wondering whether there is anyway
> that we can generate regular graphs of different size.
We have a function called igraph_degree_sequence_game which can generate random
graphs with a given degree sequence. By passing a degree vector containing only
a given integer k, you can easily generate k-regular graphs. Note that you have
to use the Viger-Latapy generation method if you want to avoid multiple and/or
loop edges.