Re: Re: [igraph] Running time

From: Soós Albert
Subject: Re: Re: [igraph] Running time
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 19:09:46 +0200

Hello!

Thanks for the fast reply. I have another question, how can i draw the result of a clustering? I found an example int he tutorial:

g <- graph.full(5) %du% graph.full(5) %du% graph.full(5)

g <- add.edges(g, c(0,5, 0,10, 5,10))

com <- spinglass.community(g, spins=5)

V(g)$color <- com$membership+1

g <- set.graph.attribute(g, "layout", layout.kamada.kawai(g))

plot(g, vertex.label.dist=1.5)

I read my input graphs, and i use the fastgreedy or the edge betweenness algorithm so i modified the code:

graph<- read.graph(file=C:/g, format=”edgelist”, directed=FALSE)

com <- fastgreedy.community(graph, merges=TRUE, modularity=TRUE, weights=NULL)

V(graph)$color <- com$membership+1

graph <- set.graph.attribute(graph, "layout", layout.kamada.kawai(graph))

plot(graph, vertex.label.dist=1.5)

It draws the graph with the given layout, but it doesn’t color the communities.

Albert