[igraph] Articulation Points

From: anupam sinha
Subject: [igraph] Articulation Points
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 12:19:23 +0530

Dear all,
                   I am trying to find articulation points(using articulation.points in R) in an undirected  network of the following format :

Source        Dest
ALDH1A1   ALDH1A1
ITGA7         CHRNA1
PPP1R9A  ACTG1
SRGN         CD44
GRB7          ERBB2
PAK1           ERBB2
DLG4           ERBB2
PIK3R2        ERBB2
PTPN18       ERBB2
ERBB2IP      ERBB2
SMURF2     ARHGAP5
NF2               ERBB2
CD82           ERBB2
ERRFI1    ERBB2

The results I get are in the form of node indexes/numbers generated by igraph. How could I map these indexes back to their respective node names in R ? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,

Anupam
--
Graduate Student,
Center For DNA Fingerprinting And Diagnostics,