[igraph] Getting two different values for "clustering coefficient"

From: shahab mokarizadeh
Subject: [igraph] Getting two different values for "clustering coefficient"
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 15:00:08 +0200

Hi,

I am sure that I am missing something, but when I measure the alpha
coeffiecency for "out degree" distribution of my graph using following
command
power.law.fit(outDegree_, xmin=1 )
I get  :
Coefficients:
   alpha
1.168368
and the following warning messages:
"
Warning messages:
1: In xy.coords(x, y, xlabel, ylabel, log) :
  1 x value <= 0 omitted from logarithmic plot
2: In xy.coords(x, y, xlabel, ylabel, log) :
  311 y values <= 0 omitted from logarithmic plot
3: In xy.coords(x, y, xlabel, ylabel, log) :
  1 x value <= 0 omitted from logarithmic plot
4: In xy.coords(x, y, xlabel, ylabel, log) :
  311 y values <= 0 omitted from logarithmic plot
5: In power.law.fit(deg, xmin = 10) :
  too small values eliminated from vector
6: In power.law.fit(outDegree_, xmin = 1) :
  too small values eliminated from vector
"
1-What do these warnings try to show? and why does it happen? do they
have any effect on final computation?

2 -but when I invoke  using  Centrality->Fit a Power Law to Degree
Distribution using tkigraph tool, it shows the following value:
exponent : 1.63
standard error: 0,03

Maybe I am mistaking, but I suppose that they both should show a same value?

regards,
/Shahab