Re: [igraph] how to plot graph on matplotlib figure?

From: Diederik van Liere
Subject: Re: [igraph] how to plot graph on matplotlib figure?
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 08:41:11 -0400

Hi Tamas,

Thanks for your code snippet, however it does not work for me. I get a:

RendererCairo instance has no attribute 'ctx'

message, i am using igraph 0.5.3 and matplotlib 0.99.3 and cairo 1.8.10

what should I do to fix this?
best,
Diederik

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 10:39 AM, Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Diederik,

> I would like to add my graph to a matplotlib figure but don't know how.
I played around a bit with matplotlib today and this is what I came up
with (see the attachment). It works only for Cairo-based Matplotlib
backends as igraph supports plotting on Cairo contexts only.