Re: [igraph] installing

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] installing
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 19:34:48 +0200

Lin,

oh, sorry I thought, only socnet.R was missing, but not the whole
package. Sorry about that.

To install igraph, use the command

install.packages("igraph")

from R. This installs the package into a standard location, and you
can load it with

library(igraph)

At least this works on most Linux distributions. If it does not work
for you, then
you can create an R package directory for yourself:

cd
mkdir -p .R/library
echo '.libPaths(c("~/.R/library", .libPaths()))' >>. Rprofile

then start R, do

install.packages("igraph")

The installed packages will be put into ".R/library" in your $HOME.

I hope this helps. Best Regards,
Gabor