Re: [igraph] weighted centralities

From: Lin Freeman
Subject: Re: [igraph] weighted centralities
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 11:41:40 -0400

Gabor,

I hate to be a bother, but a couple of years ago you got me started using igraph under R.  Everything went well; with your help I got it running both in MS and in Linux Ubuntu.  But my Linux machine recently died, so I'm trying to get everything back up on another one.

I reinstalled R and reinstalled igraph.  Both worked fine.  But when I downloaded the socnet.R script from your site I couldn't determine where to put it so that igraph could find it.  Can you help again?

Thanks,
Lin

--
Linton C. Freeman
Institute for Mathematical Behavioral Sciences and

Office:             (949) 824-6698
Home (CA):      (949) 494-6139
         (FL):      (941) 778-1074
Secretary:        (949) 824-3663