[igraph] igraph for FSMs

From: Ken Williams
Subject: [igraph] igraph for FSMs
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 10:59:25 -0500

Hi,

Has anyone used igraph much for representing Finite-State Machines or
Regular Expression diagrams?  I'm doing some work on custom transformations
of FSMs, and I haven't yet found a good library for representing them, so
I'll either be rolling my own from scratch or building something off of a
graph library like igraph.

Any advice or pointers to existing work would be fantastic.  Thanks.

--
Ken Williams
Sr. Research Scientist