Re: [igraph] igraph BFS

From: Ashwin Kumar
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph BFS
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 16:48:40 +0530

On 19 May 2010 16:45, Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Ashwin,

> * the void *extra can be used to pass additional argument into the  callback
> function. What if I need to pass more than one argument? In my case, I need
> to pass two igraph_vectors.
Wrap those two vectors in a struct and pass the pointer of that struct
to your function. E.g.:

Thanks Tamas

Yes, I think out_callback can be used for that. (I'm not 100% sure,
however, it was Gabor who implemented igraph_dfs, so he might know the
internal details better than me).

The out_callback signature is (igraph_t *, igraph_integer_t , igraph_integer_t, void *)
May I know what is passed in the two integers ? The first one is vid currently being processed (I printed it), but what is the second one? Can I know the parent of the current node?

Thanks
~ashwin