[igraph] Why does get.all.shortest.paths have no weight argument?

From: Marcel Salathé
Subject: [igraph] Why does get.all.shortest.paths have no weight argument?
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 18:47:19 -0800

Hi

I hope this is the right place to post this question which is in some sense a design question.

I'm curious why get.all.shortest.paths does not have a weight argument, or doesn't include weights if there are weights associated with edges? This seems unintuitive since get.shortest.paths (which will return just one of the shortest paths) does indeed have a weight argument (and even recognizes if weights are associated with edges).

Thanks for clarification!

Marcel