[igraph] Help required regarding igraph plot

From: Shailesh Tripathi
Subject: [igraph] Help required regarding igraph plot
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 14:42:22 +0000

Dear Sir

This is Shailesh Tripathi, PhD Student in Queen's University Belfast. I am
using igraph package for analyzing networks. The size of our network is very
large and I want to plot networks in a certain pattern, tkplot function in
igraph provides limited option to plot a network. for this reason i want to set
the coordinates of each node on my own. Is there any function available in
igraph which can be used to  set the coordinates of each vertex of a graph
object. If this function is not available externally would you mind to let me
know how to access the code to set the coordinates of each node of a  graph
object while plotting.

waiting for reply

Thanks and Regards
Shailesh Tripathi