[igraph] Creating network animations with igraph & python

From: Michael Bommarito
Subject: [igraph] Creating network animations with igraph & python
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 04:58:47 -0800 (PST)

  In case anyone was interested, I wanted to mention that I released a
little bit of code that shows how to create an animation using igraph
and a few additional libraries:

http://computationallegalstudies.com/2010/01/17/graphmovie-a-library-for-generating-movies-from-dynamic-graphs-with-igraph/

You can see some examples here:

http://computationallegalstudies.com/2009/12/02/dynamic-animation-of-the-east-anglia-climate-research-unit-email-network/

http://computationallegalstudies.com/2010/01/06/the-time-evolving-structure-of-the-gawaher-islamic-forum-as-experienced-by-umar-farouk-abdulmutallab-the-christmas-day-bomber/

  I wanted to release this because the alternative, Sonia, simply
cannot handle large or complicated graphs.  Ubigraph is also protected
by a number of license and rendering issues.

  The hard work was of course down my Gabor and Tamas to make igraph
so simple to use!