Re: [igraph] number of nodes

From: Roberto Pagliari
Subject: Re: [igraph] number of nodes
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 18:28:37 -0800

one last question.. when I get the membership vector, I guess membership[i] is the membership of node i, so I have to be careful to node labeling..

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 6:25 PM, Roberto Pagliari <address@hidden> wrote:
I need to allocate a vector of the same size of the number of nodes, in order to use clustering functions. How do I call that function?

Thanks in advance