Re: [igraph] compile problem

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] compile problem
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:06:05 +0100

Then the following should work:

gcc igraph_test.c -I /usr/local/include/igraph -L /usr/local/lib
-ligraph -o igraph_test

If it does not, then please
1) check that igraph.h is in /usr/local/include/igraph,
2) check that the library is in /usr/local/lib, I don't know how it is
called on OSX, but it should have 'igraph' in its name
3) send the error message you get.