Re: [igraph] Generate Cluster graph in C

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Generate Cluster graph in C
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 01:47:44 +0000

Hi Wassim,

> hi, thanks fo replay. I have tried to use igraph_cluster to generate cluster
> topology like in the picture joined. Have you any idea about how can i do it ?
I'm not sure I understand what you would like to do. Would you like to _detect_
clusters (i.e. densely connected areas) within a graph that you generated
earlier with igraph_grg_game? In igraph's terminology, these are called
"communities", and there are plenty of such algorithms implemented in igraph,
check Chapter 17 in the manual:

http://igraph.sourceforge.net/doc/html/igraph-Community.html