[igraph] Minimu spanning tree in C

From: wassim znaidi
Subject: [igraph] Minimu spanning tree in C
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:21:32 +0100

Gábor Csárdi a écrit :
Hi,

permute the vertices with the permute_vertices() function, calculate
the spanning tree, and permute them back. But don't think that this
way you can generate all spanning trees, in general you cannot. It is
not even sure that different root vertices will give you different
spanning trees, they might just all give the same.
Hi, i don't want to compute all the spanning tree from one graph. I want just to choose the root before creating the spannig graph (not always the vertex with id 0).
I try to use the permute_vertices() function, if i would only permute the vertex 0, how could do it ? It told me that the vector permutation must have the same size of the graph so i must enter all the vertex permutation ?