Re: [igraph] igraph on Windows XP

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph on Windows XP
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 17:56:48 +0000

I need to use de C library... I just installed mingw.
For using the C library, you have two options:

1. Install MinGW, extract igraph's source code inside MinGW and then do the usual ./configure; make; make install dance. This should create the appropriate libraries that you can then later use in MinGW.

2. Install Microsoft Visual C++ (the Express version is free) and use the MSVC project file found inside the igraph distribution to compile igraph in Visual Studio. After that, you can use igraph in any other Visual Studio project if you set the right include/library path that points to igraph.