[igraph] Plot multiple edges

From: Michael Knudsen
Subject: [igraph] Plot multiple edges
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 10:53:40 +0100

Hi,

I have just discovered the great igraph package, and I must say that
I'm really exited about it! However, there is a little glitch. I'm
trying to plot an undirected graph with multiple edges, but they never
show up:

> library(igraph)
> g <- c(0,1, 0,1, directed=F)
> plot(g)

I have tried with different layout options but to no avail. Looking
through the documentation, the only things relating to multiple edges
seem to be functions like this:

> count.multiple(g)
[1] 2 2

The edges is recognized as multiple, but it is not plotted as such. Is
there any way to do that?

Thanks,
Michael Knudsen

--