Re: [igraph] problem with large graph

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] problem with large graph
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 09:18:53 +0000

For the record: we figured it out that it was indeed an NA value that was causing the problems.

On 2009.11.03., at 7:27, Gábor Csárdi wrote:

Uri, I think there is something in your data frame that igraph
misinterprets. It might be an NA value somewhere. You could try to
find which line makes igraph fail and then remove/repair it. If you
are stuck, you can send me the data frame in private and I can have a
look.