[igraph] Installation of igraph on ubuntu 9.10 amd64

From: Lorenzo Isella
Subject: [igraph] Installation of igraph on ubuntu 9.10 amd64
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 15:44:07 +0100

Dear All,
I am trying to install the igraph library on my ubuntu 9.10 system. I
did the procedure which used to work for me in the past

$ sudo apt-get source igraph
$ cd igraph-0.5.2/
$ sudo dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot
but something  went wrong as I had the following output

dpkg-deb: building package `libigraph' in `../libigraph_0.5.2_amd64.deb'.
dpkg-deb: building package `libigraph-dev' in
`../libigraph-dev_0.5.2_amd64.deb'.
 signfile igraph_0.5.2.dsc
gpg: WARNING: unsafe ownership on configuration file
`/home/lorenzo/.gnupg/gpg.conf'
gpg: skipped "Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden>": secret key not available
gpg: [stdin]: clearsign failed: secret key not available

 dpkg-genchanges  >../igraph_0.5.2_amd64.changes
dpkg-genchanges: including full source code in upload
dpkg-buildpackage: full upload; Debian-native package (full source is included)
dpkg-buildpackage: warning: Failed to sign .dsc and .changes file

And no Debian package was produced.
What am I doing wrong? I never had such a problem with signatures in the past.
Many thanks

Lorenzo