[igraph] Clusters in Graph

From: Surendar Swaminathan
Subject: [igraph] Clusters in Graph
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 12:24:53 -0800

Hello All,

   I am using Igraph for R version 2.9. What I have is a Node Node
information of a  fragmented graph. The whole graph object is made up
of multiple clusters.The highest cluster in the graph is 335 nodes and
the second highest is 219 nodes and the third is 178 and it keeps
going to n. Is there any way in Igraph I would be able to output all
the the clusters from one single graph object.

As of now I am doing them manually.Is there a way I can do it with one
single graph object using Igraph code.

Thank you very much for the help.

Surendar