[igraph] Vertex numbering from zero?

From: Matthew Walker
Subject: [igraph] Vertex numbering from zero?
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:05:59 -0400

Hi,

I hope this is a very simple newbie question! Can you please confirm that vertex numbering starts with zero (for the C-library version of iGraph, as is discussed in the introduction of the reference manual [1])? I ask this because I just read the documentation on igraph_subgraph() [2] which seems to indicate that numbering starts with one.

[1] http://igraph.sourceforge.net/doc/html/ch04s01.html
[2] http://igraph.sourceforge.net/doc/html/igraph_subgraph.html

Thanks!

Matthew