[igraph] New user ...

From: masp
Subject: [igraph] New user ...
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:36:31 +0100

HI, first I want to present myself as new user of igraph…I tried to use
network approach to measure spatial fragmentation.
At the moment may question is about to use data inputs to create the
network. How do I use X and Y coordinates to define vertex of my network?
In fact I read the table but I don’t see the way to define vertex using
the X,Y columns.
I define the columns, but dont get the way to read them to do the vertex.
g <- add.vertices(g, nrow(vertex), coox=vertex[,1], cooy=vertex[,2])
After I suppose to read the edges and join together.

Thank you

Miguel Pereira
Ph.D. candidate
Personal webpage: http://home.cea.uevora.pt/~masp/index.html
Researcher: http://www.catedra.uevora.pt/rui-nabeiro/
Antes de imprimir este e-mail pense bem se tem mesmo que o fazer.