[igraph] tkplot() - error message

From: Diana Neufeld
Subject: [igraph] tkplot() - error message
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:02:51 +0200

Dear all,

I have a question to the function:  tkplot().

My graph has following properties:

>  print(graph)
Vertices: 51
Edges: 463
Directed: TRUE

If I use the following command:

> tkplot(graph , layout=pub.mat)

I get the error message:

Error in structure(.External("dotTclObjv", objv, PACKAGE = "tcltk"), class =
"tclObj") :
  [tcl] bad screen distance "-pubMedID".

pub.mat  is a matrix with two columns like this:

   pubMedID ArticleDate
12    53631           11
15   475066          14
16   517816          15
14   637382          13
13   744792          12
27  1415150         26
…

Without the argument layout in the function tkplot() it works.
Whit   plot.igraph(graph, layout=pub.mat)     it also works. But I need an
interactive graphic.
What does the error message mean? Where is the problem?

regards, di

Neu: WEB.DE Doppel-FLAT mit Internet-Flatrate + Telefon-Flatrate
für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!* http://produkte.web.de/go/02/