Re: [igraph] Using igraph with MySQL

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Using igraph with MySQL
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:52:36 +0200

Bradley,

you will need to use another piece of software to transfer the data
from your MySQL database into igraph. E.g. if you work in R, then your
can make use of the RMySQL package
(http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/RMySQL/index.html). If you
want to do the analysis in Python, then, again, there are many tools
available to reach the database, do a simple google search.

Best,
G.