Re: [igraph] Vertex IDx

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Vertex IDx
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 15:00:47 +0200

Claudio,

attributes are better supported in the high level interfaces, R and
Python. If you really want to use them from C, then here is the
documentation:
http://igraph.sourceforge.net/doc/html/igraph-Attributes.html
and there are some examples in
examples/simple/cattributes.c
examples/simple/cattributes2.c

Please tell us if you still have questions. Best,
Gabor