Re: [igraph] about globle variables

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] about globle variables
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 08:50:09 +0200

I cannot reproduce the error. Your program works fine (=no segfault)
for me, even with the *time and *count variables. Please give some
more information about your platform and double check that this
program (after removing the ... lines) really segfaults. Isn't it
possible that something in the ... part causes the error?