Re: [igraph] python 2.5 installer for igraph 5.2?

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] python 2.5 installer for igraph 5.2?
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 15:27:24 +0100

I think google code allows you to post automated uploads. I work with a C++ library called Ultimate++ and they use a nightly build technique to upload to google code. See here: http://code.google.com/p/upp-mirror/downloads/list and search the forum for some conversations on thier build process http://www.ultimatepp.org/forum (I'll try to identify the exact process too).
AFAIK this is a script that can be used to post stuff automatically to Google Code:

http://support.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/scripts/googlecode_upload.py