Re: [igraph] Valued datasets

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Valued datasets
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 11:59:13 +0100

I am trying to import a valued network into igraph. I can successfully import the edgelist into igraph, but it doesn't seem to acknowledge the values of the ties. Is there a way to get igraph to recognize this?
Well, if your edge list file looks like this:

id1 id2 weight
id3 id4 weight

then you can use the NCOL loader (igraph_read_graph_ncol in C, Graph.Read_Ncol in Python, read.graph("my_file.txt", format="ncol") in R).